Free Summer Webinar
FALL PROTECTION — COVID-19 & UPDATES
Available Dates and Times:
Option #1: Register Here First
Friday, August 13, 2021
8:30 to 11:30 AM
Friday, August 20, 2021
8:30 to 11:30 AM
A pre-test will be sent 3-4 days prior to the event and once completed Zoom registration details will be provided.
University of Houston Clear Lake (UHCL) is providing FREE COVID-19 and Responding to Pandemics workshops and training for small-businesses in the Houston and surrounding region. The trainings and materials were produced under grant number SH-99029-SH0 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Materials developed by occupational health and safety professionals.
- Dr. Magdy Akladios, PhD, PE, CSP, CPE, CSHM
- Dr. Robert Phalen, PhD, CIH, FAIHA
- Daysha O’Pry, CIH, CSP
- Fall protection and the hierarchy of controls
- COVID-19 and Responding to Pandemics – with current updates
Benefits of Attending
- Receive guidance on preventing costly injuries and illnesses
- Electronic handouts and guidance documents will be provided
- Receive a certificate of attendance
Note: If your organization has 10 or more employees, we can work with you to deliver training(s) in English or Spanish. This can include a webinar or an on-site event in the Houston metropolitan area. We will work to accommodate your schedule.
Register at http://www.eventzilla.net/user/UHCL or contact Robert Phalen at (281) 283-3753 or email@example.com