At ASA-HC, safety is our primary focus. We pride ourselves on providing the knowledge and tools our members need to create a safer construction industry. Our Safety Committee is charged with bringing awareness to subcontractors and the construction companies they work with, and serving as a resource for individuals who promote safety in the workplace.
Commitment To Safety Program
ASA-Houston Chapter’s Commitment to Safety (CTS) program was developed to recognize specialty contractors who implement effective construction safety and health programs, and provide effective safety and health training for management, supervisors and employees. The program consists of three levels — Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
ASA-HC SEEKS TO RECOGNIZE THOSE CONTRACTORS WITH:
- Exemplary safety and health programs
- Effective site-specific safety and health plans
- Continuous progress in the area of employee safety
WHAT’S TO GAIN FROM A CTS PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP?
- Complimentary jobsite consultation by ASA-HC safety committee
- Discounted rates on services from ASA-HC safety consulting member firms
- Free and low-cost safety training opportunities
- Assistance developing, implementing and improving your safety program
- Distinction from other competitors
- Resources regarding best safety practices, incidents, events and training material
- Improved safety awareness and performance
- Recognition within ASA-HC and from general contractors for your commitment to safety