Become a Member
At the American Subcontractors Association-Houston Chapter, it’s all about finding your opportunity. Whether you’re looking for quality networking opportunities within a specific construction trade, interested in continuing your education in the construction field or want to stay informed about legislative issues — we’ve got you covered.
When you become a member of ASA-HC, you become a part of our team. We’re committed to our members, and we’re dedicated to providing them with the tools and partnerships they need to be successful and stand out.
Our focus is on quality, safety and ethics in construction. Our goal is to make the construction industry better, and it starts with our members.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Networking opportunities with general contractors
- Access to the latest industry news
- Continuing education
- Advocacy for legislative reform
- Regular industry events
- Industry discounts
- Membership with the local chapter, ASA National and Texas Construction Association
- Marketing and sponsorship opportunities
- Plan room access
Who Can Join?
- Subcontractors – Any person, partnership or corporation or other entity engaged in construction and who furnishes labor, or labor and materials used in the construction of projects, pursuant to contracts with persons or entities other than project owners. The term “labor” shall include shop labor for the manufacture or fabrication of specific materials to be installed in a particular construction project; or labor on a jobsite that is managed by the subcontractor.
- Associates – Any person, partnership or corporation or other entity engaged in construction who does not fit the definition of a Subcontractor as listed above. Architects, engineering, general contracting, construction owners, and construction management are not eligible for membership.
How Do I Join?
- Subcontractor: $950 per year
- Associate: $1,350 first year, subcontractor rate at renewal
*Dues include membership at the local and national levels of ASA, as well as membership in the Texas Construction Association and discounts from ASA-HC’s Online Plan Room Service Provider Virtual Builders Exchange (VBX).
ASA-HC membership year runs July 1 to June 30. View our Membership Application for prorated dues amounts for joining mid-year.