Join ASA-HC this Thursday, Sept. 19 for its annual safety meeting. Panelists will discuss their role in each of three safety scenarios (first aide, recordable, fatality) and then will discuss best practices to help avoid those scenarios on a jobsite.
- Alex Benzor, General Superintendent, Chamberlin Roofing and Waterproofing
- Mike Garrett, Field Superintendent, Milestone Metals, Inc.
- Ken Kilgore, Sr., Executive VP, Kilgore Industries, L.P.
- John Prince, Executive Vice President & Underwriting Manager, Adams Insurance Service, Inc.
- Joseph Stuckey, Operations Manager GMi Houston