Join ASA on Tuesday, May 12, 11:00 a.m. for a webinar that will review and provide practical advice for subcontractors facing legal disputes common to construction projects, including recommendations on what to do when:
- Actual site or work conditions don’t match the representations in the plans and specifications
- The owner or GC orders changes in the work or the schedule without written acknowledgment
- The subcontractor’s performance is hindered or disrupted by the owner, contractor or other subcontractors
- Payment is delayed by the owner, lender or contractor
- The GC issues a default notice, suspends work or terminates the subcontract
- The contractor or owner tenders a claim for defense or indemnity
Presenter Jason Ebe serves as co -chair of Snell & Wilmer’s nationally ranked construction industry practice. Jason frequently represents subcontractors in all aspects of construction transactions and disputes in Arizona and abroad. He is a frequent counselor, negotiator, litigator, author and speaker on a wide range of construction issues and topics, is active in the ASA and has served as past chair of the ASA National Attorneys Council.