OSHA’s National Safety Stand-Down Week to Prevent Falls in Construction is next week, May 2-6th. To assist you in participating, ASA-HC has gathered numerous fall prevention resources.
Our Fall Prevention Resources page includes:
- Accessing Safety Knowledge (ASK) sheets for stand-down toolbox talks
- Fall prevention jobsite signs
- Fall safety for your family/home
- OSHA fall prevention resources
- Fall Prevention Resources
- Divider Line
After you participate in OSHA’s Stand-Down week, please send the ASA-HC office (email@example.com) the number of employees who participate and pictures.
Fall Prevention Alliance Info:
To assist in your company’s safety stand-downs and toolbox talks, ASA Houston has joined the OSHA Fall Prevention Alliance along with the local ABC, AGC, and UH-Clear Lake.