ASA-Houston Chapter is thrilled to be a part of an eight organization alliance formed to shine a spotlight on fall prevention in construction during the month of June.
This week’s spotlight on fall prevention is shined on toolbox talks in video format. ASA-HC’s Safety committee developed a 20-minute presentation that can be watched all at once or in two 10-minute videos. The 20-minute version also comes in a PowerPoint format with or without the voice over (contact the office for the Power Point version). Additionally, we’ve gathered videos for toolbox talks on the Faces of Safety and four from MSA.
- ASA-HC Fall Prevention Toolbox Talk Video Part 1 & 2 (English) 20 Minutes
- ASA-HC Fall Prevention Toolbox Talk Video Part 1 (English) 10 Minutes
- ASA-HC Fall Prevention Toolbox Talk Video Part 2 (English) 10 Minutes
- Faces of Safety
- MSA ABCs of Fall Protection
- MSA Self-retracting Lanyards Inspection
- MSA Body Harness Inspection
- MSA Harness inspection
Looking for More?
Check out our Safety Resouces page for additional fall prevention tools and watch our Facebook and LinkedIn pages for #fallpreventioncampaign #fallpreventioninconstruction #fallpreventionforyourfamily posts throughout June.