Join ASA-HC on Thursday, Oct. 5 for a S.A.C.K. lunch presentation by Andrews Myers, P.C. attorney Tony Stergio regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). When hiring employees, FLSA has requirements that all employers must adhere to. This one-hour seminar will cover:
- How to properly classify an employee according to Federal law;
- The difference between an exempt and non-exempt employee;
- When employees are entitled to overtime compensation;
- Best practices on new hire paperwork;
- Who is the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).