Join ASA-HC on Thursday, Sept. 19 for its annual safety meeting. Panelists will discuss their role in each of three safety scenarios (first aide, recordable, fatality) and then will discuss best practices to help avoid those scenarios on a jobsite.
- Alex Benzor, General Superintendent, Chamberlin Roofing and Waterproofing
- Mike Garrett, Field Superintendent, Milestone Metals, Inc.
- Arleen Hajovsky, Director of Risk Management, MAREK
- Jeff Russell, Corporate Legal Consultant & Director of Loss Control/Training Services,Bowen, Miclette & Britt Insurance Agency, LLC
- Joseph Stuckey, Operations Manager GMi Houston