Our annual fall fishing tournament will take place on Friday, Sept. 25!
As with everything nowadays, there will be some adjustments made to our tournament to ensure the health and safety of everyone who participates.
- This year’s Captains’ Meeting will be held virtually the Monday prior to the tournament, where guides will be drawn, and the rules will be reviewed.
- The Calcutta will be held via an online silent auction immediately following the Captains’ Meeting through 5 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the tournament.
- A social-distancing, after-tournament Awards lunch will be held at TopWater Grill utilizing a state-of-the-art technology (FM radio!) to announce winners and prize drawings.
- Four people per boat (including guide).
Some things will stay the same!
- Cash prizes for: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place overall; 1st place Women’s category; SidePot flounder, redfish, trout and Big Ugly.
- Team gifts.
- Door prizes.
- And more!