Are you an ASA member interested in walking the halls of Capitol Hill to advocate for public policy that strengthens the rights and interests of subcontractors in the construction industry?
The ASA is holding a Congressional Fly-In on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC to allow members to engage their lawmakers on key policy issues impacting the construction industry. ASA members are encouraged to join the conversation on Capitol Hill by participating in a one-day Fly-In to take our message directly to members of Congress and their staff.
Fly-In program Includes:
- Meeting on The Hill with your Members of Congress or their staff
- A briefing session on ASA’s legislative priorities in Congress and training on lobbying and influencing your elected officials
- Networking with your ASA peers from across the country
Registration: $125 per person
Registration is now open through July 31, 2019. Fees include briefing sessions, breakfast, group reception and dinner. Hotel information will be provided to Fly-In registrants following the July 31st deadline.
Lodging: We will be confirming hotel and booking information following the July 31st registration deadline. Rates for Washington, DC at this time of year are expected to be between $300 – $400 per night.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- TBD Afternoon Group Activity
- 3:30pm – 5:30m Mandatory Briefing Session on ASA Legislative Priorities & Fly-In Protocol
- 7:00pm Networking Cocktail Reception & Dinner
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- 7:00am – 8:30am Breakfast
- 9:30am – 5:00pm Meetings on Capitol Hill
For more information or to register, CLICK HERE.