Free Webinar Friday, Mar. 19, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
University of Houston Clear Lake (UHCL) is providing FREE COVID-19 and Responding to Pandemics workshops and training for small-businesses in the Houston and surrounding region. The trainings and materials were produced under grant number SH-99029-SH0 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. Materials developed by occupational health and safety professionals.
- Understand basics of pandemics, COVID-19 and its transmission
- Understand the five key areas of implementing an effective risk assessment and control plan
- Anticipation: Planning and preparedness
- Recognition: Recognition of hazards and hazardous situations
- Evaluation: Risk assessment
- Control: Implementation of effective controls
- Management: Routine monitoring of effectiveness and compliance with recommended policies and procedures
Benefits of attending
- Receive a free 25-page toolkit on risk assessment and development of effective control options
- Evaluate your current efforts in response to COVID-19
- Receive updates on newly revised OSHA guidance
- Prepare for future pandemics and outbreaks
- Receive a certificate of attendance
Register at http://www.eventzilla.net/user/UHCL or contact Robert Phalen at (281) 283-3753 or [email protected]