At ASA-HC’s September 21 General Lunch Meeting, 17 companies were recognized for achieving 2017-2018 Commitment to Safety (CTS) Gold or Silver levels. The CTS program was developed to recognize companies that implement effective construction safety and health programs, and provide effective safety and health training for management, supervisors and employees. The program consists of three levels — Member, Silver and Gold.
ASA-HC seeks to recognize those contractors with:
- Exemplary safety and health programs
- Effective site-specific safety and health plans
- Continuous progress in employee safety
What’s to Gain from a CTS program membership?
- Complimentary jobsite consultation by the ASA-HC safety committee
- Discounted rates on services from ASA-HC safety consulting member firms
- Free and low-cost safety training opportunities
- Assistance developing, implementing and improving your safety program
- Distinction from other competitors
- Resources regarding best safety practices, incidents, events and training material
- Improved safety awareness and performance
- Recognition for your commitment to safety
2017-2018 Gold Level Members
- Big City Access Holdings, LLC
- Camarata Masonry Systems, Ltd.
- Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing
- GMi (Greater Metroplex Interiors, Inc.)
- ISEC, Inc.
- J.M. Maly, Inc.
- Karsten Interior Services, LP
- KenMor Electric
- Kilgore Industries, L.P.
- Milestone Metals, Inc.
- Network Cabling Services, Inc.
- Slack & Co. Contracting, Inc.
- T.A.S. Commercial Concrete Construction, LLC
- Texas Moisture Protection
2017-2018 Silver Level Members
- Briggs Equipment
- Pieper Houston Electric, L.P.