Twelve attorneys from Andrews Myers’ Houston and Austin offices have been selected as 2020 Texas “Super Lawyers.”
A well-established rating service from Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers highlights outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas, all of whom have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations all contribute to the selection process.
2020 results were published both online and in the October issue of “Texas Super Lawyer” magazine.
Select lawyers with higher than average scores are also recognized in Texas Super Lawyers’ Top Lists. Four Andrews Myers attorneys — Bill Andrews, Hunter Barrow, Ben Westcott and Carson Fisk — ranked among 2020’s Top Lists honorees. Their Top Lists included Top 100: 2020 Texas Super Lawyers, Top 100: 2020 Houston Super Lawyers and Top 50: 2020 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers.
Andrews Myers’ 12 Texas Super Lawyers, who represent 11 different practice groups, include:
- Bill Andrews: Top 100: 2020 Texas SL, Top 100: 2020 Houston SL, Construction Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Hunter Barrow: Top 100: 2020 Texas SL, Top 100: 2020 Houston SL, Business Litigation, Securities Litigation, General Litigation
- Ben Westcott: Top 100: 2020 Houston SL, Construction Litigation
- Patrick Hayes: Real Estate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate
- Elaine Howard: Employment & Labor, Real Estate, Business Litigation
- Tom Myers: Surety, Construction, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Tim Ross: Construction Litigation, Business Litigation
- Seth Russell: Construction Litigation
- Tony Stergio: Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation
- Jason Walker: Construction Litigation, Business Litigation
- Carson Fisk: Top 50: 2020 Central/West TX SL, Construction Litigation, Business/Corporate, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Clayton Utkov: Construction Litigation, Business Litigation