Oh, what a night! Nearly 300 members and guests of ASA-HC gathered for an evening of awards and celebration at the 2022 ASA Excellence In Construction Awards on January 27th.
Attendees helped recognize winners in each Excellence In Construction awards category including:
- Bill M. Brown with Tellepsen (Project Manager of the Year)
- Hailee Browning with Linbeck Group, LLC (GC Superintendent of the Year)
- Vaughn Construction (GC Safety Award)
- Harmony House by Axis Builders, LLC (Project of the Year Under $15 Million)
- Hope Clinic by Arch-Con® Corporation (Project of the Year $15-30 Million)
- Spring Valley Village MOB by Tellepsen (Project of the Year $30-50 Million)
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands South Tower Expansion by Austin Commercial (Project of the Year Over $50 Million)
- Tellepsen for GC of the Year
- Jessica Osuna with MEMCO for the Power of One Award.
Congratulations to all of our Excellence In Construction winners! View photos of the event here: https://asahouston.org/news-photos/photo-gallery/nggallery/photo-gallery/2022-asa-excellence-in-construction