We’re excited to announce our in-person General Lunch meetings will start again in January with our annual Economic and Construction Outlook. Mike Clancy, Principal, FMI Corporation will cover what’s in store for the construction industry and the overall economy for 2021.
We are committed to ensuring precautions are taken to protect our participants, volunteers, speaker, and ASA-HC and Dukessa staff at the meeting.
- Attendance at the meeting will be limited to 80 pp in a room that can seat three times that number in normal times.
- CDC, Texas, and Harris County guidelines set at that time will be followed by ASA-HC and required of all guests.
- Currently face coverings will be required at all times other than when lunch has been served and guests are actively eating. This means face coverings will be required while seated at the table prior to and after the meal has been served/cleared.
- Seating at each table will be spaced out and limited to four per table.
- Temperature of each participant will be taken at registration.