2022 ASA-Houston Chapter Excellence in Construction Awards
Friday, January 27, 2023
Junior League Ballroom
1811 Briar Oaks Lane
6:30 – 9:30 pm
Schedule of Events:
6:30 – 7:45 p.m. Cocktail & Heavy Hors D’oeuvres Reception
7:45 – 8:15 p.m. Awards Presentation
8:15 – 9:30 p.m. Cocktail & Dessert Mingle
ASA is excited to recognize Houston-area general contractors at our annual Excellence in Construction Awards presentation. ASA-HC members will have selected the 2022 winners through our extensive nomination and voting processes.
CONGRATS TO THE TOP 5 GC COMPANIES/INDIVIDUALS IN EACH CATEGORY:
[Top 5 finalists are listed below. Winners in each category were announced at the awards celebration on January 27, 2023]
General Contractor of the Year
- Andres Construction
- Austin Commercial
- Brookstone Corporation
- Tellepsen: WINNER!
- Vaughn Construction
General Contractor Safety Award
- Gallant Commercial
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Vaughn Construction: WINNER!
GC Project Manager of the Year
- Matteo Alibrio | Gilbane Building Company
- Mike Bynum | SpawGlass
- Bill Breen | Stewart Builders, Inc.
- Bill Brown | Tellepsen: WINNER!
- Ben Cegelski | Tellepsen
GC Project Superintendent of the Year
- Tanner Billings | Harvey | Harvey-Cleary
- Hailee Browning | Linbeck Group, LLC: WINNER!
- Anthony Causby | Tellepsen
- Nick Herzinger | Tellepsen
- Joshua Delph | Vaughn Construction
Project of the Year Over $50 Million
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands South Tower Expansion | Austin Commercial: WINNER!
- University of Houston John M. O’Quinn Law Building | Austin Commercial
- SHSU North Residence Hall | DPR Construction
- FBISD High School #12 | Durotech
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Houston Headquarters | Tellepsen
Project of the Year Between $30-50 Million
- Project Anchor | Harvey | Harvey-Cleary
- City of Bryan Legends Events Center | SpawGlass
- Spring Valley Village MOB (Kelsey Seybold) | Tellepsen: WINNER!
- Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center – Additions & Renovations | Tellepsen
Project of the Year Between $15-30 Million
- HOPE Clinic | Arch-Con® Corporation: WINNER!
- Blinn RELLIS Phase II Building | Bartlett Cocke General Contractors
- FUJI Palladium VIC Bldg. | DPR Construction
- Houston Airport System General Services Facility | JE Dunn Construction
- YES Prep Northline Secondary | Linbeck Group, LLC
Project of the Year Under $15 Million
- Harmony House | Axis Builders: WINNER!
- Montgomery County Forensics | Brookstone Construction
- ITC Deer Park New Admin Building | E.E. Reed Construction, L.P.
- Real Agave | Gallant Commercial
- Water Bridge | Gallant Commercial
Power of One:
Jessica Osuna, MEMCO: WINNER!
Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available
DOWNLOAD FLYER – SPONSORSHIPS NOW CLOSED.